Selecting the right slip-resistant solution for your needs can be complicated, as there are many types on the market today. It’s important to make sure you use the right non-slip solution for the applications you need. Non-slip solutions go by many names as well, such as anti-slip tape, sandpaper tape, grip tape, anti-skid tape, tread tape, slip-resistant tape, etc. this can also make the process a bit more complicated as you go along.
We made the process of finding an anti-slip solution simple! With GripStrips, you can experience the following benefits:
- GripStrips are UV resistant and will last for many years when applied outside.
- Can be applied to smooth or rough-textured stairs
- Will still provide slip-resistant effects when exposed to water, moisture, heat, and cold
- Can be applied in areas that are exposed to chemicals, oily surfaces, heavy foot traffic, and high dirt areas
- Available in a variety of sizes
How to make your anti-slip solution last longer
Make sure that you install your GripStrips properly. This will help stop the corners from getting scuffed and lifting easily as they would if they had pointed corners. Wood naturally swells with moisture and contracts as it dries. The slots on the GripStrips are designed to accommodate this expansion.
Anti-slip tape is also available for residential applications like indoor and outdoor stairs to keep your family and guests safe. If you have any questions about the type of anti-slip solution you need, then contact GripStrip today.